What are the best,most active gardening & botany discussion forums on the net?

In addition to this great newsgroup, can anyone please give links to what you currently regard as the best, most active (non-newsgroup) gardening and botany related discussion forums - message boards on the net.

http://davesgarden.com/forums /
and
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums /
are regulars in my daily routine...
--
Toni
South Florida USA

Well... if I had the double secret password to the Professionally Educated Geniuses Forum you can bet I would be there!!
--
Toni
South Florida USA

Are you planning to spam them from your hotmail account?
Janet.
Thanks kindly Toni for the links. I checked Garden Web out and it's not realkly that active and while the Davesgardden forum looks ok, you have to be a paid subscriber to post on the site's most active forums.
Thanks kindly Toni for the links. I checked Garden Web out, but it's forums aren't really that active. The Davesgardden forum looks ok, you have to be a paid subscriber, to post on the site's most active forums