What a let down - incorrect labels

Sigh, last fall I planted white and purple alliums in a 1-3 ratio hoping for a fun, polka dot effect in the back of the border for a few weeks. All 30+ bloomed purple. My bad for buying at a box store (that has since closed in this area), but I'm still disappointed.
So later this summer, I'm ordering 10 white ones and trying again.
Cheryl in southern NH