Wet summer pics

These are of the garden, the floods and some wildlife.
http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/Wet%20summer /
David
David Hare-Scott wrote:

the flood refuge and veggie garden pictures were fun to look at. reminded me of last August.
will you be doing any landscaping changes to deal with future heavy rains?
songbird
songbird wrote:

This is not really practical, the vege garden is on a slope well above flood level, what you saw was surface water running through it. Short of building a levee on the high side there isn't much I can do.
As of this morning we have the second flood in a week.
David Hare-Scott wrote:

i hope the veggies come through it ok.
songbird
'David Hare-Scott[_2_ Wrote: > ;978838']These are of the garden, the floods and some wildlife.

> (http://tinyurl.com/cuwp2dl )

Wow beautiful pics, did you take these yourself? Must have a pretty nice camera under your belt?
Thanks for sharing :)
--
sgmgarden

sgmgarden wrote:

yes, all the stuff under my name on photobucket is mine
Must have a pretty

Not really it's a cheapo.
David
'David Hare-Scott[_2_ Wrote: >

Cool nice work. Must just be good photography then!
--
sgmgarden