Wet summer pics

These are of the garden, the floods and some wildlife.

David Hare-Scott

were fun to look at. reminded me of last August.

will you be doing any landscaping changes to deal with future heavy rains?

songbird

Reply to
songbird

This is not really practical, the vege garden is on a slope well above flood level, what you saw was surface water running through it. Short of building a levee on the high side there isn't much I can do.

As of this morning we have the second flood in a week.

David Hare-Scott

i hope the veggies come through it ok.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Wow beautiful pics, did you take these yourself? Must have a pretty nice camera under your belt?

Thanks for sharing :)

Reply to
sgmgarden

yes, all the stuff under my name on photobucket is mine

Must have a pretty

Not really it's a cheapo.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Cool nice work. Must just be good photography then!

Reply to
sgmgarden