WET BACKS

My Resident Wet Backs:

Brooklyn1

Took this a couple of years ago:

had them but got rid of them. When they crap on your asphalt driveway it takes forever to wash away.

Reply to
Frank

But they do provide phosphates and nitrogen, and then all you need is wood ashes to complete N-P-K.

Reply to
Billy

What, you sayin' the numbskull neighbor eats off his driveway... I'll bet he bathes but once a year, out on his driveway, obviously the only time he breaks out the garden hose... those duck's asses are cleaner than his ass. The lunatic complains when the robins shit woim poop on his lawn... moron probably sprays his trees with boidacide. LOL

Reply to
Brooklyn1

Billy would like him as the only chemical he uses on his lawn is lime.

Reply to
Frank

Careful, Frank, you're starting to sound like Shelly. No limes here, only Meyer lemons and oranges, and no lawn. I like limes. I just need a place to plant them. Here they go peeled and whole into my blender along with triple sec, and tequila for margaritas:O))

Let's get you back to adult (not adolescent) humor, Frank. CH3_ _ _CH3 / \ / \ / \ CH3\ / \ / \ /CH3 / \ / \ / \ CH3\ / \ / \ /CH3

Hexamethyl chicken wire, for example.

"Who has learned to garden who did not at the same time learn to be patient?" - H.L.V. Fletcher, 1949

Except for Shelly ;O)

Reply to
Billy