weird fungi ID

I found these weird fungi growing in my moss garden. Be prepared, they are a little suggestive-looking. Does anyone know what they are? Try clicking on this link, and if it doesn't work, cut and paste the whole thing into your browser.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/clp7a/album?.dir=de04re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/clp7a/my_photos
Also, if anyone knows how to prevent weeds from sprouting up in a moss garden, let me know. There are too many to weed, and I don't know if there's anything I can spray on the moss to kill the weeds. Thx -C