weird fungi ID

I found these weird fungi growing in my moss garden. Be prepared, they are a little suggestive-looking. Does anyone know what they are? Try clicking on this link, and if it doesn't work, cut and paste the whole thing into your browser.

if anyone knows how to prevent weeds from sprouting up in a moss garden, let me know. There are too many to weed, and I don't know if there's anything I can spray on the moss to kill the weeds. Thx

-C

Reply to
cb

=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6F846.3C9429E0