weeds in my garden.

My neighbour had beheaded this awful tree in her garden and the roots are taking revenge on my lawn. There are branches sprouting every where and when I try to did it up there are roots a mile long! (well... thats exaggerating a bit) What do I do? There are pits and farrows in my lawn where I am pulling these roots out every day over the last month, I mean every day!
--
kaykay

kaykay wrote:

Douche her stump with defoliant.
Brooklyn1 wrote:

Sounds uncomfortable.
kaykay wrote:

There is no miracle cure TTBOMK that will stop the tree suckering without harming it. Talk to your neighbour. You need to come to some arrangement where the tree is removed without it starting world war III and preferably not involving the law. Spraying herbicide on the roots/shoots on your side could well kill the whole tree and without agreement that is a last resort after negotiations have failed.

It took me a minute to figure out TTBOMK. There is also AFAIK.
HB