weeds classification.

Does any body know how to find out if a plant is classified as a weed? I am asking about Silene maritima and I live in adelaide Australia. I know it has weed classification in some parts of the world.

Reply to
Faye

"Faye" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

I live in a small town. My husband-Armenian had leaved me when I was pregnant. I am a yard man. My salary is about $50 per month. My daughter grew up as a very nice girl of about sixteen years old in spite of our destitution. She went to the lake near the town to be resting together with two girls of the same age. One young man suddenly began to demand to form a sexual association with my daughter. She refused his request. The young man had beated my daughters head with a stone and killed her. The killers friend threatened two other girls with a pistol at the same time. And then these killers lay down my daughter into a boat and drowned she in the middle of the lake. Both a diver which took up my daughter and a correspondent of one television canal was sure that there was a murder here, but the message on TV set canal was my daughter had drowned. My daughter had been painted in a morgue to hide signs of the murder. Police qualified this murder as an accident. The cause of such the incredible events was the killer is a son of high rank bureaucrat. Two young girls said me the details of the murder confidentially, but refused to confirm it openly. All the circumstances are well known in police, but they said me go away when I asked them to institute proceedings against the killer. I have no any sense in my life now, but I want to pay attention of people with the help of national newspapers. I saw by cinema that correspondents pay money per information. There is an opposite situation here. I must pay some money for a newspaper to publish my story. Help me please with any money. My E-Gold: 1740179 Nadia.

Reply to
Nadia

Where should I send the money?

Reply to
Travis

Good day Faye. In general, google is your friend for such things. Using the search term (Australia noxious weed list), I was able to find these links:

Silene vulgaris is listed.... didn't see maritima listed. I would assume that maritima is legal at this point in time. Good luck, Timothy

Reply to
timothy

Please send it to:

Dennis P. Harris

432 Distin Avenue Juneau, Alaska 99801

Check or money order, please.

Reply to
Nadia

Folks,

BE CAREFUL. Every year we get a few of these on the newsgroups and they are scams intended to extract money from you by playing on your emotions.

The posters always post sob stories on multiple newsgroups. They are always people you have never seen post before. Save your charitable instincts for people whose needs are legitimate and can be verified.

-- Jenny

Reply to
Jenny

Looking at google groups shows that she get's around.....

Spamhater

ahem, let's not forget our four-legged friends shall we? Donating your money (and time) to your local animal shelter is always a good thing to do.

Em Be careful what you wish for....

Reply to
Auntie Em