Weed Website

Anyone know of a good website to help me identify a weed growing rampant in my garden. I live in the northeast ,Pennsylvania.
Bonnie
Here are some I have used:
http://www.psu.missouri.edu/fishel/Default.htm http://www.rce.rutgers.edu/weeds/default.asp http://www.ppws.vt.edu/weedindex.htm
Anyone know of a good website to help me identify a weed growing rampant in my garden. I live in the northeast ,Pennsylvania.
Bonnie
nonews wrote:

There are several dozen weed identification websites organized by state or province that have been profiled by the Ergonica Word of Weeds EWIRM www.ergonica.com.
-- Dr. Yucca: Nature makes plants, humans make weeds.
Thanks guys! I found it! Its Henbit! Your sites were very helpful!