weed identification - southwestern Ontario stream banks

Sorry if too off topic - we have been seeing this tall weed more & more lately along the stream banks - I would like some suggestions as to its identification - I can easliy google your suggestions to confirm. : no flowers < yet ? July 11 > : 3 - 6 feet tall : large variable leaves - deep leaf lobes 3 or 5 lobes : vigorous clusters of plants close together
I checked my old wildflower books - no luck. I did some google searching - no luck. I have seen giant hogweed before < and reported it > and this isn't it. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks ; John T.
--- ---
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 21:34:00 -0400

An image would be really helpful ;-)
Just a WAG, Giant Ragweed:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosia_trifida
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

__ Y E S ! __ Thanks for the reply.
http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/facts/ontweeds/giant_ragweed.htm
... flowering in August - big-time hay-fever alergen. .. can grow to 13 feet under good conditions ! John T.
--- ---