weed control

Sounds more like a cross between Hamlet, and Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Ah, you must have a good relationship for your first born to put Spring in your step. Sadly, others see their first born more as King Lear or Macbeth. I'm glad that your's is a keeper.

Reply to
Wildbilly

LOL. I've always liked the old saying "that the more you learn, the more you realise that you still have to learn". That applies to most, but not all, people and especially gardners who mostly seem to know the inate truth of that.

Reply to
FarmI