website feedback

Hi All,
I'm own a landscape business and I spent a portion of my winter creating a gardening resource website ( http://www.gardenlistings.com ) and I'd love some feedback. The site consists mostly original articles and guides that I've put together.
Thanks, Tim http://www.gardenlistings.com
ads ads everywhere - tooooooo many ads
riverbirch wrote:

riverbirch wrote:

Your home page requires horizontal scrolling to read. This is very annoying.
That same page has 76 HTML errors (reported by <http://validator.w3.org/ ) and 18 style-sheet errors (reported by <http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ ). According to Watchfire's WebXACT (at <http://webxact.watchfire.com/ScanForm.aspx ), that page has 10 instances of violations of W3C's basic level of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WAI-A) and 68 instances of warnings of possible violations.
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/