weather?

wow, rains, intense, dense fogs, thunder with fogs and rain.......in December? I have a feeling we're really in for a harsh winter once the pleasantries of rain with fog and thunder is over with...maybe not now, but possibly after the first of the year. And I actually caught the puppers, Sméagol redigging the destructive hole in the west bed today, and was able to at least yell at him and he stopped. So I now have ANOTHER animal child to teach NOT to dig up my precious bulbs and plants........sigh. madgardener, up on the thundering, stormy, foggy ridge, back in a soaked and saturated Fairy Holler, overlooking a dangerously gray, purple clouded English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36
Add pictures here
✖
Hey, It could be far worse. At least its been above freezing so far.
Remember: one inch of rain is equivalent to ten inches of snow!!!!
Far worse if it rains and then it freezes up on the roads.
Our worst month weather wise has traditionally been February. So, we have some interesting weather to look forward to.
<DIV><STRONG><EM><FONT size=4>wow, rains, intense, dense fogs, thunder with fogs and rain.......in December? I have a feeling we're really in for a harsh winter once the pleasantries of rain with fog and thunder is over with...maybe not now, but possibly after the first of the year. And I actually caught the puppers, Sméagol redigging the destructive hole in the west bed today, and was able to at least yell at him and he stopped. So I now have ANOTHER animal child to teach NOT to dig up my precious bulbs and plants........sigh.</FONT></EM></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><EM><FONT size=4>madgardener, up on the thundering, stormy, foggy ridge, back in a soaked and saturated Fairy Holler, overlooking a dangerously gray, purple clouded English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36</FONT></EM></STRONG></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Add pictures here
✖
wow, rains, intense, dense fogs, thunder with fogs and rain.......in December? I have a feeling we're really in for a harsh winter once the pleasantries of rain with fog and thunder is over with...maybe not now, but possibly after the first of the year. And I actually caught the puppers, Sméagol redigging the destructive hole in the west bed today, and was able to at least yell at him and he stopped. So I now have ANOTHER animal child to teach NOT to dig up my precious bulbs and plants........sigh. madgardener, up on the thundering, stormy, foggy ridge, back in a soaked and saturated Fairy Holler, overlooking a dangerously gray, purple clouded English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36
It's been unusually warm here in Cincinnati. The ground is saturated and I hate to walk on the lawn. My spring bulbs are sending up foliage, with the Dutch iris at 18 inches now. Some of my hellebores have flower buds and they generally don't bloom until March.
Add pictures here
✖
http://www.islandnet.com/~see/weather/arts/twain1.htm
Add pictures here