WE HAVE RAIN!!!!!

Thank God, WE HAVE RAIN!!!
A few hours earlier than local news predicted. So far a good steady lite rain, but good enough.
Just yesterday while walking in the pasture I saw all the Prickly Pear Cactus had dried up, shriveled up, and turned brown. Not that I actually care about the cactus, but when that happens, the drought is bad.
The humidity feels great!! Maybe we're going to survive after all.

Thank Darwin, the relentless rains have stopped! Now the land can dry up. I can now tend my water logged mud pit of a garden. My lawn covered in mushrooms a sign of too much rain.
The warmth of the sun feel great!! Maybe we're going survive after all :)
How we think differently in different parts of the same country or world :)

We're the last to have rain then? Heavy downpour this morning blew out the local transformer with a bang. The rain has lightened some, and power is back on, but a T-storm is forecast for the evening commute. Maybe I'll just keep my bathrobe on to day.
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True
On 06/01/2011 04:57 AM, Nad R wrote:

The rain didn't last, but at least it's been cloudy and cooler, in the mid 80's.
We don't...
--
rikv