We are screwed

Page 2 of 2

Except for kids stoned out of their mind, they are on to the problem. Family planning may turn into general family banning. Despite my cynicism of past human behavior for now, I have hope for the future. But, I won't relegate my cynicism or hope to a mangled form of humor. That form of humor being unable to cope with reality. Dave

I'll bet you're a hoot at parties.....