waterproof clothing

I have been 150 to purchase a set of waterproofs suitable for gardening/forestry for the Winter. I own lots of hiking jackets but I need clothing that will stand up to the rigours of a Winter of clearing gardens etc etc.
I do not want anything that is lined but need something that is waterproof and has some degree of breathability. Anyone got any ideas of suppliers and makes to look for.
islayhawk
--
islayhawk

Barbour, Driz-a-bone or similar waxed cotton clothes.