Watermelon spider in garden?

I found a very small spider in my garden, body about 1/8 inch. The body looks like a light green watermelon, and is quite large with respect to the rest of the spider. I'd post pics, but it's too small to photograph. I'm not really sure how to describe it other then the abdomen looks like a 1/8 inch watermelon. Does this sound familiar?
"Matthew Reed" <nospam at zootal dot com nospam> wrote in message

I don't know, but it's interesting to have one of the various field guide books handy, especially if you are observant enough (as you obviously are) to see tiny things in the garden. I wish I could find mine at the moment. There's some sort of monster of an insect lurking between my mailbox and the siding. :-)