Thank you very much !
--
tlotworld2

On 2010-09-04, tlotworld2 wrote:

What are you watering? What is your zone, mine is 6 and I live in what was once was a desert. So, I water my tomatoes once a week with one inch of water etc. Depending on the plant watering varies. Be a bit more specfic! ;)

If the leaf tips turn brown, it is too much. I use the humidifier water from my basement on my plants.
--
Enjoy Life... Dan L

tlotworld2 wrote:

There is no general answer to this because it depends on the plant and the situation. What plants do you have? Are they in the ground or pots? What is your climate and season?

No.
Follow the directions on the packet.
David
tlotworld2;899406 Wrote: > Hello.

> plant need? It could be really helpful.

> garden.

Herbs grown in containers tend to dry out more quickly than those grown outside. But don't worry; it's easy enough to check their status. Simply stick a finger into the soil. Make sure you get at least get half an inch below the surface to feel the moisture.
If the soil feels dry to the touch, then water the plant. As much as you may be tempted, don't overwater these indoor herbs. You'll only be promoting root rot and the development of a disease called powdery mildew.
This plant disease is probably one of the most recognizable. If your herb is afflicted, it will have powdery splotches of white or gray on its leaves and stems.
--
craftsmaster