Water temps in greenhouse

I just put in a 9x12 greenhouse. Water is plumbed directly inside with a dual carbon filtration system. I usually water with a spray wand, but it seems like the ground water temps in January are going to be too cold to be practical. How does everyone deal with water temps during the winter?
I am using two 55 gallon plastic barrels as a solar heat sink. I am thinking about using one of these as my source for plant water, and would just refill with ground water. Thoughts?
Insight News said:

Are the pipes carrying the water to the GH, well insulated? I'd be quite worried about them bursting (tho you didn't say your location). I have drip irrigation system in mine, that I connect directly to an outside spigot. If it's too cold outside, I disconnect the hose from the spigot to the greenhouse. The water temp is the same temp that it is, and has always been, inside the house at the faucets.

Two 55gal barrels will provide little, in the way of warmth, in that sized-structure. Use it for watering.
--

Eggs

A watched clock never boils.