Water feature - source for tubing and fittings?

I need a reducing adapter to fit 1/2" vinyl tubing to the 11/16" outlet fitting on a pump. Web searches return hundreds of hits, and if I needed a truckload of fittings I could easily find them, but finding a source that will sell one or two . Can anybody recommend a source for water feature tubing/adapters/fittings/etc?

Thanks Dave

Reply to
Curmudgeon

??

Reply to
jmagerl

Try

they specialize in ponding. Olde Hippee

Reply to
Nanzi

I'd go to the local plumbing supply folks. They can plumb just about anything and the premium associated with pond culture is not an issue.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Reply to