Water feature - source for tubing and fittings?

I need a reducing adapter to fit 1/2" vinyl tubing to the 11/16" outlet fitting on a pump. Web searches return hundreds of hits, and if I needed a truckload of fittings I could easily find them, but finding a source that will sell one or two . Can anybody recommend a source for water feature tubing/adapters/fittings/etc?
Thanks Dave
http://www.dripworksusa.com/ ??

Try WWW.PotomacWaterWorks.com they specialize in ponding. Olde Hippee
In article

I'd go to the local plumbing supply folks. They can plumb just about anything and the premium associated with pond culture is not an issue.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
MaCain in 2038 !!