"Vote for insanity. You know it makes sense." -Lord Sutch

Page 3 of 3

It's "secede", you moron. You must be a Bush voter. Illiterate, in other words.
Presenting some more things for people to think about...
Kerry IS a traitor? Why else was the last debate a weanie debate? Why else did Kerry punk out and act like a traitor? Why is it that Kerry won the election but chose to step aside and give the election to George?
George WAS NOT elected the first time. George WAS NOT elected the second time. There IS a global SKULL AND BONES conspiracy. GEORGE lost Florida this time too. And it can be proven...
GEORGE read a page right out of Nixon's history. The legislative and executive branches tried the election fixing once in the past under Nixon and they have tried it again...
George and Kerry sitting in a tree Giving each other raises for all to see Declaring war on all that oppose Wearing each others panty hose
Skull and Bones... Death is Death... Skull and Bones... Death is Death...
I voted Democrat straight down the line. There is more at work here than can be stopped... Or NOT ? What if it can be proved... and George has already proved he KNEW there were terrorists inside the United States... what if it can be proved that Kerry won the election and handed it over to George ?
Katherine Harris = GEORGE BUSH SLAVE Jeb Bush = GEORGE BUSH SLAVE Bob Martinez = GEORGE BUSH SLAVE John Ashcroft = GEORGE BUSH SLAVE Colin Powell = GEORGE BUSH SLAVE Condalleezza Rice = GEORGE BUSH SLAVE Don Rumsfeld = GEORGE BUSH SLAVE Dick Cheney = GEORGE BUSH PARTNER Michael Powell = GEORGE BUSH SLAVE John Kerry = GEORGE BUSH PARTNER AND SLAVE
Isn't it funny how how the George Bush commercials publicized Kerry as a Traitor and Kerry turns out to be a traitor ? Congress KNEW about 9/11/2001 just as much as George Bush knew and supported the terrorists. Is it more slip of the mouth of George W. Bush?
Coincidence!
Why did George W. Bush sit there in that class room waiting ? What was he waiting for ? News about the fourth plain ? He knew something... You can see it in his eyes as HE WAITED FOR MORE NEWS...
Kerry knew ? John Ashcroft knew... Condalleezza Rice knew... They started taking Cipro on September 11th, 2001 ? They stopped flying on commercial airlines in June 2001 ? Yes Yes! They KNEW. Why did they start taking Cipro? What did they know? They KNEW that Cipro was the ONLY drug that is supported for that particular strain of anthrax that was released. They knew about the ANTHRAX. Those ARE THE FACTS.
Colin and Michael Powell are puppets...
Skull and Bones... Skull and Bones... Skull and Bones... Skull and Bones...
Did John Edwards know ? He chose to stand beside Kerry. John Edwards needs to make a choice. Truth or lies... America or George W. Bush (+ John Kerry).
Less than 10 years of oil left in the United States oil reserves... All of Congress knew that 4 years ago... what did they decide to do? Attack Iraq~~!!! Black gold... and the Saudi's knew too, but they are George's best friend. Less than 6 years of oil left in the United States Oil Reserves now... but we own Iraq now, right? We are pumping 6 million +++ barrels of oil out of Iraq each day that passes...
Why hasn't Bush arrested anyone regarding the mailing of anthrax? The anthrax came from Fort Detrick, Maryland.
Bush knew that but continued to press on attacking Iraq with the COMPLETE support of CONGRESS. There is NO denying these facts. Everyone in this country continues to ignore the facts ?
I just don't believe John Edwards knew... but he could have. He knew there were less than 10 years of oil left in the U.S. Oil Reserves. But did he know about the fourth airplane like George knew ?
I know Bush knew that there were terrorists inside the United States, Bush refused to act against them, Bush waited in that classroom for something to happen.
In effect, Bush SUPPORTED the Saudi Arabian terrorists.
How many times in his life has he gone to a classroom to put on such a dramatic performance ??? George W. Bush... Traitor, Actor... John Kerry... Actor, Traitor... oil tycoons!
The fourth airplane never hit it's target and Bush never got that news... and HE WAS WAITING for something...
Are these facts? Ask yourself... if anything I'm suggesting can be 100% positively unfactual.
It's not too late to ask for impeachment...
http://www.votetoimpeach.org /
If YOU do not ask for impeachment, he won't be impeached. Damn, I hope that website is a legitimate website. Not just a political ploy by Kerry and Bush to see if the country is a bunch of stupid idiots... that can be true... I've signed the petition to have Bush impeached. I am NOT affiliated with the petition.
I have faith! Even when shit happens faith prevails.
Everyone needs to ask, What are YOU going to do about this shit?
Bush knew and aided the terrorists... Who mailed anthrax to people? Who invested in Cipro? Who started taking Cipro before anyone knew there was anthrax around? Are the rest of the members inside of Congress blind or did they KNOW too ? What the helll is wrong with this country ? 10 years of oil left in the United States oil reservers... Saudi Arabian terrorists inside the country... The guy that mailed the anthrax IS STILL OUT THERE... we have no need to worry though, because George has his oil supply... those ARE THE FACTS.
What are YOU going to do about the George Bush Shit?
I'll give you a hint... http://www.votetoimpeach.org /
That last debate between Kerry and Bush was such a weanie debate, and I threw my vote away for Kerry. I should have stuck to Nader.
Skull and Bones... Skull and Bones... Skull and Bones... Skull and Bones...
IS EVIL and SUPPORTS TERRORISM.
What if it can be proven that George W. Bush LOST the election a second time? That John Kerry DOES NOT want to be in the White House? That he WILLINGLY conceded the White House to George because they are SKULL AND BONES?
What does it mean? Does it mean we still DO NOT have an elected President?
-- Jim Carlock Post replies to newsgroup.
"Doug Kanter" wrote:

It's "secede", you moron. You must be a Bush voter. Illiterate, in other words.
This is a lovely piece of nonsense. I like the idea that it's a Skull & Bones conspiracy & Kerry never intended to win but was intentionally a crappy candidate in order to help his S&B compatriot King George destroy the world.
-paghat the ratgirl

I agree...
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/archive2/index.php/t-85190
Note, when you get to the page above... There is a copy of this newsgroup thread there. You will NOTICE that someone deleted one of my posts from Google. You will see where Doug Kanter replied to what I said, but you won't find what I said.
Who deleted what I said? Why? And how long will this message remain intact upon Google? Something funny is happening...
I can promise you this thread won't last more than a week...
George Bush is watching ? LOL
Is he mad about the truth being published? What a drip!
--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to newsgroup.

- Charles