"Vote for insanity. You know it makes sense." -Lord Sutch

Page 2 of 3
A traitor? Why, because he spoke out against the men who were in the war doing their crimes to humanity? What was he a traitor on? I'd prefer him to a man who never made anything work unless his father bought the win. The Bush family goes back many years, many of those full of lies, deceit and tons of money changing hands. Bush was AWOL. Not one person has come forward to say they served with him during the time he was AWOL on the campaign trail for daddy.
I give no time to who you call "the Swifty's." Maybe you are not up to date on your information, but they were proven wrong a while ago.

says...

their
That may be the law, but no one follows it. Just look at how black churches support and campaign for Democrats.
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:02:21 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (paghat) wrote:

Presumably, Paggers, your header quote is from "Screaming" Lord Sutch, the quirky but illustrious UK politician and fighter of by-elections as a member of his "Monster Raving Loony" Party, who sadly checked out of political life before his full potential was ever realised.
Geoff
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:02:21 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (paghat) wrote:

You've evidently not seen the Guns And Dope Party ("Every Man, Woman, and Ostrich is a Tsar"), http://www.gunsanddope.com
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net wrote:

Oh, that's very cute, glad you pointed me to it, though I'd be more inclined to the Books & Movies Party. And they're outdone by the Owl Party in washington state & the Rhino party in British Columbia because they actually got onto ballots & were included in the primary voters' booklets. And received more votes than any other third-party for those years. It was the Owl Party I was actually thinking of when I typed Rhino, I get them mixed up, & the Rhinos were around so much longer. OWL stood for "Out With Logic, On With Lunacy." I wish someone put up a memorial website for all the folks involved. Jazz man Thomas Kelly, Owl Party candidate for governor of Washington, promised to change our capital's name from Olympia to Ept, so that everyone would be able to say the Legislature was In Ept. Owl Party secretary-of-state candidate Lucy Griswold ran on a platform opposing the heartbreak of psoriasis, & got 40,000 votes. Damn, I wish I'd saved that voter's book. Kelly died earlier this year so was briefly back in the news: <http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2001953493_kellyobit11m.html
paghat Wrote:

Now that elections are over, I thought this would be appropriate. Mos of you will get a good laugh out of this!
http://tinyurl.com/52e5w
New
-- Newt
paghat Wrote:

Now that elections are over, I thought this would be appropriate. Unfortunately, most of you should get a good laugh out of this, afte you wipe your tears.
http://tinyurl.com/52e5w
New
-- Newt

Perfect. :-)

Ah, more claptrap from The People's Republic of Portland. Time to succeed and join Canada, eh?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

I'm pretty sure you meant "secede", but "succeed" is more appropriate than you'll ever know :-).

Don't you know that the typical Bush supporter is an illiterate idiot just like him?
Remember that his foreign policy is "strategery"!!!
says...

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (IntarsiaCo) wrote:

As an intelligent dyslexic to a dumb one, that'd be secede, rather than succeed. As feudian slips go, that's an endearing one, like the guy who hoped to say he was important but kept saying he was impotent.
But don't feel bad, the president does it too. Here are some quotes from your hero George W. Bush just to lighten the mood:
"Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat." - Sept 17 2004
"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." May 25, 2004
"After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army." -Oct. 16, 2004
"The truth of that matter is, if you listen carefully, Saddam would still be in power if he were the president of the United States, and the world would be a lot better off." -second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - March 13, 2002
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country." Sept. 6, 2004,
"That's why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamentalsupplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts." -Sept. 4, 2004
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -Aug 5, 2004
"I was a prisoner too, but for bad reasons." - Monterrey, Mexico, Jan. 13, 2004 [Said to Argentine President Nestor Kirchner, on being told that all but one of the Argentine delegates to a summit meeting were imprisoned during the military dictatorship]
"As you know, these are open forums, you're able to come and listen to what I have to say." Oct. 28, 2003
"I'm the master of low expectations." Aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003
"There's an old saying in TennesseeI know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame onshame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again." -Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002. Bush is a Who fan I guess
"There may be some tough times here in America. But this country has gone through tough times before, and we're going to do it again." Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002
"Do you have blacks, too?" To Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001
"They misunderestimated me." Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000
"I think we agree, the past is over." -May 10, 2000
"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." -Reuters, May 5, 2000
"Actually, I...this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I'm talking about...when I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking about myself, all of us are talking about me." -Hardball, MSNBC, May 31, 2000
"We ought to make the pie higher." -South Carolina Republican Debate, Feb. 15, 2000
"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case." -Pella, Iowa, Jan. 30, 2000
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" -Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000
"And let me say in conclusion, thanks for the kids. I learned an awful lot about bathtub toys - about how to work the telephone. One guy knows - several of them know their own phone numbers - preparation to go to the dentist. A lot of things I'd forgotten. So it's been a good day." -- January 21, 1991
"He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004
"I always jest to people, the Oval Office is the kind of place where people stand outside, they're getting ready to come in and tell me what for, and they walk in and get overwhelmed in the atmosphere, and they say, man, you're looking pretty." Nov. 4, 2004
"A free Iraq will be a major defeat in the cause of freedom." Charlotte, N.C., April 5, 2004
"The march to war hurt the economy. Laura reminded me a while ago that remember what was on the TV screens she calls me, 'George W.' 'George W.' I call her, 'First Lady.' No, anyway she said, we said, march to war on our TV screen." Bay Shore, New York, Mar. 11, 2004 "I hope you leave here and walk out and say, 'What did he say?'" Beaverton, Oregon, Aug. 13, 2004

I'm sinistral, not dyslexic, and obviously, not perfect. But thanks for your concern. Speaking of Republics, did you see the first post election diplomatic shot across the bow of old Europe by the Bush administration?. They UNILATERALY recognized the Republic of Macedonia's name, much to the dismay of Greece, and I'm sure shortly the EU and the UN.
http://www.hellenicnews.com/readnews.html?newsid%91&lang=US
From the red corner of a blue state with 'Katsura' peaking and Lachenalia rising.
You got that right. You are one sinister mutant fascist mofo, Intrassihole.

your
UNILATERALY
and
Holy shit, Batman.
Dubya makes Archie Bunker come across as an oratorical genius!!!
(IntarsiaCo) wrote:

once, shame on > you can't get fooled again."

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (paghat) in

GWB is government-subsidized competition for privately operated comedy. this competition is unfair to hard-working comedians, who are 'just trying to make a buck to feed their families'.

GB must have worked in a hat factory. his motto: "a little mercury never hurt anyone"

"that's right" again. republicans will vote for the head of the republican guard, before they'd vote for a democrat.

he's under your bed.

GWB just can't find good 'help' these days. tsk tsk

we must increase the number of free love internships.

outsourced from chinese prisons, no doubt.

hmm, context? signing the latest biennial tax reform bill, perhaps?

bring your own interpreter.

brainwash. rinse and repeat.

"what's on second. where's already home. who's on once?" :-)

bend, spindle, and mutilate. repeat.

no, but there's a(nother) sucker born (agin) every minute.

no no no no, you're revisiting your visitations. repeat.

looks like a slush fund.

yes, if you'd lift your face out of the gutter, we'd aim the pie a little higher.

no,no, George, that tube of "preparation" isn't a tube of *toothpaste*.
wow, he was hot way back in 1991. so his deterioration isn't progressing fast enough...

*this* explains why so many voters decided that gay marriage should be illegal.

obviously
right. you just can't find a good interpreter these days.
but, this is so ot...
Gard@_fake_mail_Gard.info says...

That's "fold, spindle, and mutilate".
And as an old EAM operator, I can testify that they did all of that and more. We used to have to iron cards to get them through :-).

how about spin, spindle, and manipulate? :-)

:-)
"Gard@Gard.info" wrote:

What? Are you worried?
http://thenation.com/covers/alfredw/alfredw.jpg

i knew i recognized that guy from somewhere. hasn't he been president already for at least 20 terms ? :-)