Volunteer puller

Last night on "Ask this old house" the question on what this tool is for was a tool used for pulling volunteers. Since I have so many privet volunteers this tool wauls be a tremendous help for me.
Does anyone know what this too is called and where I can buy one.

I had a similiar situation and emailed them from the DIY website with date and cable provider and my question. It took a week or so, but they sent me all the info I had requested, andthe retailers where it was available. Good Luck. Nan in DE