Vole control

Hi North of Chicago here and the snow is FINALLY melting away. Much to my surpise I have found voles in my yard and making a mess. Any easy solutions to getting rid of them? Thanks for your advice. Paul

I use physical wire barriers. Once had a important young dogwood Kousa knurled down to a spear point. Stuck it in the ground and tamped the soil along with wire fence and it came back. Gave it TLC too.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

maybe if you brought in some nurse logs in an area they would stay there?
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/wheeler/index.html
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.