viticulture

hey. can anyone here help me with viticulture? Would be great thanks Josi

Reply to
josi

So what do you want to know? Go to

and put 'viticulture' in the search window. If you want to narrow down your search you could type in viticulture+. After you search and read a whole bunch of those links you may have a more specific question somebody might answer for you. I'd explain the resources offered by "The Library" but having done that yesterday to a 17 year old kid who had actually never been *in* a library I'm a little exhausted and will leave that, if necessary, to Mr. SpareBedroom.

Val

Reply to
Val

Yes, someone can help you: A librarian. Get off your fat lazy ass and go to the library.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How do you know that his donkey is fat and lazy?

Reply to
FarmI