Visqueen

Is there such a thing as visqueen with threads in it? I want to make a greenhouse, but would like to use visqueen that has some reinforcement so I can sew it together and make hems and pockets, and add grommets.
TIA
Steve

If I catch your banter, you're looking to construct a Greenhouse with Poly Sheeting. IIRC from one of my alternative lifestyles, you should be able to grommet anything. I have read descriptions of PVC frames covered with Poly Sheeting but I suspect your dreams are grander. I think you would be better off with an arched Poly Sheeting greenhouse (high arched) but depending on the thickness of the Poly Sheeting, you may need to change that every 3 to 5 years.
--

- Billy