Virginia creeper look-a-like?

I'm in zone 5 -- is there any plant that climbs in a woodland area with 5 leaves that looks exactly like Virginia creeper?

This looks like it but want to know if there is something that mimics it.

Reply to
mkr5000

None of these are vines, but the leaf is very similar: small buckeye tree, blackberry plant, ginseng.

Reply to
Steve Peek

yeah familiar with those but this a definite climber, going up trees in my woods along with wild grape vine.

pretty sure it's va creeper -- funny, bought some that isn't doing well so many I should try transplanting this "naturalized" version for what it's worth.

the leaves are identical and same size to the plant I bought.

Reply to
mkr5000