Virginia creeper look-a-like?

I'm in zone 5 -- is there any plant that climbs in a woodland area with 5 leaves that looks exactly like Virginia creeper?
This looks like it but want to know if there is something that mimics it.
On Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:41:01 AM UTC-4, mkr5000 wrote:

None of these are vines, but the leaf is very similar: small buckeye tree, blackberry plant, ginseng.
On Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:52:28 AM UTC-4, Steve Peek wrote:

yeah familiar with those but this a definite climber, going up trees in my woods along with wild grape vine.
pretty sure it's va creeper -- funny, bought some that isn't doing well so many I should try transplanting this "naturalized" version for what it's worth.
the leaves are identical and same size to the plant I bought.