Virginia Creeper dying help please

Hi I'm new to these boards so I'm hoping that someone out there can help me.

I have a very large and extended Virginia creeper which was beautiful untill 3 days ago when the top half of it turned brown and it looks like its dying off. I haven't changed the way its looked after, I'm not a brilliant gardner so have pretty much left it alone so this was a real surprise to find that it appears to be dying. The bottom half is still very green and bushy so should I cut it back to where the green is or just leave alone and keep my fingers crossed ? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
eira.williamsg.3052786

Hi Eira,sounds to me that it did not get enough water... Just water it. Did you use any fertiliser?

Bye, Alex (my rose also looks strange:

- any idea?)

Reply to
Alex

Well, depending on where you live, if I were you I would cut that sucker down and dig the root out of the ground and burn it. Here in Florida that stuff is almost as noxious as kudzu. I'm constantly fighting it. it takes over everything and grows new little plants from the berry it drops on the ground.

Patrick St. Petersburg, Florida

Reply to
Patrick