Virginal Mock Orange Shrub

One of these is growing in my yard and I'd like four more. There is only one stalk coming out of ground at present I might be willing and able to remove. I hear rumors of propagation from cutting but have not found instructions for how to do so. Does anyone know if these transplant well from stalks, or how to propagate from cuttings? Thanks.