Vine for garage wall

Hi, folks -L00king for your recommendations for vine to climb up garage wall:
Area:So. Calif coastal
Exposure: West, unobstructed
Would like: Fast-growing; lots of flowers (I can dream...)
Water: Is there anything low water? If not, please recommend anyway.
Trellis: Can erect, if vine doesn't cling to stucco
No Butterfly Bush.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Hypatia
On 9/24/2016 2:18 PM, Hypatia Nachshon wrote:

These all need support (e.g., a trellis): Bougainvillea Star jasmine Bignonia
Avoid Wisteria, it will eventually tear your garage apart.
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/ .
On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 2:18:43 PM UTC-7, Hypatia Nachshon wrote:

Thanks to Jeff and David for advice.
Jeff, I agree that Passiflora might be a little "tender" for strong Western sun, esp. in summer
David, I agree re: Wisteria; I went through that in another area. Beautiful, but...
I found more recommendations on <passionategardeners.com>
Wish me luck!
Hypatia