Verbena seedlings

I'm trying starting seeds inside for the first time this year, learning as I go (I hope.) I'm using soil blocks and have a tray of 60 Verbena X hybrida (Sweet Dream white). Here's the question - they need dark to germinate and as of yesterday about 7 have sprouted. So do I keep them in the dark or mix light and dark until more have sprouted?

Kate Nashville TN, where the daffodils are in bloom

Reply to
kate