vegatables when to plant?

Hello, I live in the low country of S.C. zone 8 .I want to start garden from seed. I tilled up a spot 5' x 20' used 1"x4"to for frame with a raised rige 1"6" tall down the middle. Isowed the seed watered it in and covered with 6mil. plastic. Is this a hot bed and is it too sone? It was cool season seed i sowed. I would be gratful for any feed back or links. Thank You, Whikyjoe

Reply to
<jgingher

gregpresley

Agreed.

This is the best time of the year to grow your own frozen vegetables!!!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus