variegated weigela-- how fast does it grow?

I have a veriegated weigela that I bought a month or two back that is only about a foot or so tall. I'm wondering-- how fast a grower is this plant? Is it something that will take multiple years to get to a reasonable size, or is it a fast grower like butterfly bushes?

Respectably quick. Water as it settles in and you will have a 3 footer by the end of the season.
email: snipped-for-privacy@beyondgardening.com