Van Bourgondien

Does anyone have first hand experience with this company?
Thanks

USDA Zone 8
Travis said:

plants by mail faq. The most common beef seems to be that they are prone to make substitutions without informing the customer. But what they send is generally healthy and ready to grow.
For user ratings on this and other companies, see: http://davesgarden.com/gwd/
I have had bad results with companies other people have gushed over. (That's why it always appropriate to suggest YMMV.) But any of the top rated companies on the above site that I've dealt proved worthy.

Pat Kiewicz wrote:

Thank you.

USDA Zone 8

If you're looking for some of the less common bulbs, take a look also at www.whiteflowerfarm.com. I've had good luck with them over the years.