using left-out lawn sods as filler formy newly made flower bed

I have made a flower bed which i need to fill it up with top soil. I built the flower bed on a site where the sod was laied out. Now I do have quite a few lawn sods left from the building process. I am thinking of use the lawn sods as fillers for my flower beds. However, I am not sure if that good idea as it may cause problems for my planted shrubs/flowers down in the road. What do you suggest? Is it a good idea to use left-out sods for the flower bed?

thanks

Reply to
FardinA

Your question makes no sense to me.

Reply to
Travis

Stack the unused sod upside down. It will decay to a very good soil for the flowers.

Reply to
Charles