Urgent!!!how to stop leaves from falling

Hi.
I have 2 beautiful boukemvilia in my garden. Unfortunately my neighbour wants to cut the trees because the falling leaves and flowers go into his swimming pool. Do you have any suggestion of how I can prevent the leaves from falling? A net perhaps.
Thanks Bridge
--
Bridge

As long as they are on your property he will just have to deal with it. Any branches that overhang his property are his to trim, but you can certainly continue to enjoy them as long as you want. They aren't that messy to begin with. I'm sure you could devise some sort of net to catch the leaves, but that would be extremely unsightly and one giant pain in the butt to maintain.
-Toni Ky zone 6b