Unseasonable late Frost tonight?

Small garden; 12' x 30'. Beans, carrots, beets, radishes are all up about 2". Which of these are the most likely to have to be covered. Thanks to the group for replies. harley
UNSEASONABLY COOL AIR WILL MOVE INTO IA. TONIGHT & DROP TEMPS INTO THE LOW TO MID 30S ACROSS MUCH OF THE STATE. EXPECT FROST TO DEVELOP DURING THE EARLY MORNING HRS SUNDAY. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS.
A FROST ADVISORY MEANS THAT FROST IS POSSIBLE. SENSITIVE OUTDOOR PLANTS MAY BE KILLED IF LEFT UNCOVERED.
On Sat, 16 May 2009 14:01:29 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harley) wrote:

If any of them, the beans, I think. The root crops should be able to take a light freeze (although I really don't know about beets, never having grown them.)
Good luck!
Kate