Unplanted Tulip Bulbs

Because of health problems, my in-laws were not able to plant four boxes of new tulip bulbs last fall. I just found them in the garage, and I'm wondering what can be done with them. Are they a loss at this point:? Do I put them in the garbage? Can I plant them now even though its too late for blooms? Help.
Harlan

Just plant them. They'll come up late, but will come up. They may not flower as well the second year, because of a shortened growing season in the first, but should be back to normal after that.
-
theoneflasehaddock
Plant them, water them, feed the hell out of them.