Unknown (to me) Herbs

Would those of you who know something of medicinal herbs please cast an eye on http://tinypic.com/1r509n5u and help me identify some herbs that lost their labels?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
In article

Guessing the second image is nettle family.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

In article

You mean xherb1? Unless I'm forgetting something, the only nettles that I germinated were the milk thistle and stinging nettle and it's neither of those.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Best bet may be a trip to your local herb folks with leaves in hand.
If this is more than 25 miles unless you reason to be in the area forget about these folks.
<http://www.nicholsgardennursery.com/contactus.htm
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

ct.net.au:

first one looks like a goldenrod, the second looks like it might be bergamot (bee balm) & the third looks a bit like either boneset or Joe Pye Weed. no idea on the last one though. lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there

I think your right. I have two golden rods in the ground but they haven't flowered yet. Bergamot, a.k.a. Monarda didyma L., looks right and that helped me identify Melissa officinalis, the other bee balm. I can't thank you enough.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

I added two more pics. Not sure if they are wild flowers or feral herbs.
Thanks in advance

What do you do to post a image just go to tinypc.com drag in a image and willa bing willa bong?
New to me.
Bill who is finding more stuff is new each day.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

In article

Hacked it :))