Unknown plant in garden

Hi all
I am in Rockaway, NY (part of New York City) and I just dug this guy (along with a few siblings) out from my broccoli patch. Any help on an ID?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62740064@N06/5710090726/in/photostream
Thanks,
Chris
: Hi all
: I am in Rockaway, NY (part of New York City) and I just dug this guy : (along with a few siblings) out from my broccoli patch. Any help on an : ID?
: http://www.flickr.com/photos/62740064@N06/5710090726/in/photostream
Looks like a Lilium.
--
Erkki 'rkki' Aalto "Life is divided up into
Internet: snipped-for-privacy@Helsinki.FI the horrible and the miserable"

Fritillaria is a possibility, too. I would pot one up and find out, just for kicks. Could be a keeper.
"Amos Nomore" wrote in message

Fritillaria is a possibility, too. I would pot one up and find out, just for kicks. Could be a keeper. =========== That possibility crossed my mind too. I've never grown them, but I'd guess that if it had a strong smell that should give it away?
looks like oriental type lily.
wrote:

Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago