unknow minty plany

Is this a mint plant ? It is poping up at the same place as last year and it is about to flower again. The leaves are very minty when rubbed. It is about a foot high. Any ideas welcome.
Thank you
http://i26.tinypic.com/29dv3g8.jpg
john smile wrote:

Looks like feverfew to me. Mine's just starting to bloom in middle TN.
Kate
kate wrote:

Feverfew or some other Chrisanthemum. Not related to mint at all.
Paulo

No mint that I have ever seen.
David
David Hare-Scott;794979 Wrote: > "john smile" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in message

Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) - a great self-seeder.
--
beccabunga

one characteristic of the mint family is square shaped stems- your plant in not in the mint family
Thank you very much. I am now sure it is feverfew.