University Project Survey

Please help with my survey on Garden Tools
Hi all,
As part of my Degree course i am looking to build a full interchangeable garden tool set however i need to collect som information from gardeners to varify a need and want for such a tool
So if anyone on here has a few minutes to spare, would you min completing my survey about garden tool use?, in advance thank you t anyone who helps any feedback will be appreciated.
'Manual Gardening Tool Use Survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3877S5K )
Many Regards
Olive
--
Oliver_D_87

Oliver_D_87 wrote:

Did you choose this topic or your lecturer? If it was you then re-think, if it was the lecturer then complain as it is a Loser.
The handle must match the purpose as much as the head for the majority of garden tools so they cannot be interchangeable. For the few that are interchangeable it wouldn't be worth the trouble and cost compared to the saving for not having replicated handles and any joint in the shaft will always be a point of weakness that attracts dirt and rust.
David