Unique Valentines Day gift

Please forgive this one time posting. It is obviously commercial in content, but on-topic. We have what we believe is a truly UNIQUE Valentines Day gift for the plant/gardening enthusiast. Please check our website.

have put a picture of some Rudbeckias that we have been cross-pollinating the past few years. The results are crosses between 2 common varieties Indian Summer (tall, plain yellow) and Sonora (short yellow with brown/black blotches) The resulting plants are tall. You can see the thumbnails at alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. look for "crossbred rudbeckias" 12/04/03

If you do in fact place an order with us there will be a bold email address on the care instructions that you recieve. Email the UPS tracking number to us and we will send to you FREE 10 seeds of our Rudbeckia crosses. Our supply is limited now, but We'll send out as many as we can next spring the remainder we'll send in the fall.

Thank you for your patience,

Jack

Reply to
jack