unidenfied flowering tree.. please help

Hi.. I have failed in identifying this speciemen. It flowers in late spring/early summer (Souther Hemisphere)... is about 5-6metres high and I found it in a sub-tropical to temperate zone. The leaf is meaty. The flowers are about 5cm to 7cm in diameter with lower 5 petals a soft pink with lavender tinge and the upper 5 white with crimson spots. The photos are available at

apologies for the quality and size of those photos but I'd appreciate it if Gurus out there can help me idenfity this particular specimen.

TIA

Reply to
phronima

Just reduced the size of the pictures. I was told by one that this is infact a common species in other states. Any clues?

TIA phronima

Reply to
phronima