Ultra Modern Daylilies

If it were way more affordable than $6000 to buy the naming rights of a new cultivar, I'd love to name a daylily "Monkey Dunky." The tragedy would be if like most cultivars it just vanished from production anywhere in the world shortly after being named & registered, & my precious Monkey Dunky would never be seen again.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

No I have not seen that one of hers. I know she is a cold climate daylily hybridizer. I don't find a picture of it on her web site.

Wil

Here you go - it is even tooth-ier in person!

Cheryl Isaak

Frogleg in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

thought you were joking but

if someone did same in my front yard, i wouldn't dig it up unless i suspected a disease/pest introuction, but daylillies dry out quickly unless one is willing to give them lawn (tall fescue) level of irrigation

Reply to
Gardñ

snipped-for-privacy@iguana.reptiles.org (Cat) in news:roxLc.36296$ snipped-for-privacy@nnrp1.uunet.ca:

>With some 50,000 hemerocallis cultivars, there's bound to be

Reply to
Gardñ

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (paghat) in news: snipped-for-privacy@soggy72.drizzle.com:

sparaxis are colorful :-)