Types of garnishes for floral arrangements??

Tried looking this up on the Web, including the sites for all kinds of florist services, and couldn't find what I was looking for, hope someone can help --
I'm looking for a short list of what I think are called "garnishes", the kinds of greenery and small flowers that are used to embellish floral arrangements of major flowers. For example, what kinds of things would you add to, or put around, arrangements of roses, or tulips?
Please reply in group, or to
charles *** jones *** 456 aatt yyaahhoo ddoott ccoomm
remove the stars and spaces between charles and jones and 456
Thanks in advance for all replies.

do you mean things like Baby's Breath, asparagus fern, statice, mugwort, etc? perhaps this site will help: http://www.ext.vt.edu/departments/envirohort/factsheets2/annpe rbulb/dec89pr4.html or:http://tinyurl.com/27vxrx
or try a search using fillers for flower arrangements. i'm not sure where you got garnishes from. that usually refers to something decorating a platter of edibles :) lee

Lee,
Yes, this is exactly the information I was searching for.
Thank you. :-)