Type of camellia?

My mother and I were at an upscale nursery last year, where we found a gigantic pink camellia. The plant was around 4'-5' tall, and had light pink flowers that were 5"-6" in diameter with straight petals on the edges of the flower, and a large ruffle in the center. The nursery employees said it had just come in and they weren't sure what the variety was called. The plant was around $100 though, and by the time we got back a few days later with the money it was gone. Anyone know the variety I'm describing?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Doesn't sound very "upscale" if the staff don't know the names of their plants.

USDA Zone 8b
Like I SAID, they told us that the plant was imported and had just come in so they weren't sure of the name of the variety. You expect someone out on the floor to know every single variety of every one of the hundreds of plants they sell? Since you appear to live in the area, it was Molbak's in Woodenville.
Previous snipped articles put back.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Doesn't sound very "upscale" if the staff don't know the names of their plants.

I didn't mean that one employee should know all the exact names of all the plants but that someone at the garden store should know. I shop at Molbak's a couple of times a year and in my experience the staff is very knowledgeable and I'm sure if you had persisted someone would have determined the variety for you.

USDA Zone 8b