Two-spotted spider mite--which miticide?

What kinds of matricides are effective with controlling the two-spotted spider mite? Forceful water spraying is not an option with tender plants, plus I have had issues with black spot. Is there an alternative to Malathion? (Is this effective?) Can't use a systemic on edibles. Does Raid (Home and Garden) dissipate after some weeks? I've looked for preditors, but these are not so easy to find/buy. Thanks.

If you must kill them, you can get very effective results by using insecticidal soap, which is now sold everywhere. Follow the label directions for spider mites. There are plants which you should't use insecticidal soap on, so really be sure you read those too. All right there on the label.
The trick is to spray the plant undersides of the leaves and saturate it at least 3 times, 4 days apart. Do not use more than suggested on the bottle as this can also kill the plant by burning the foliage in the hot sun. For this reason, I say do it at dusk.

You are planning to kill your Mother???????
Pesticide Selection http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/spring.html