Tv Gardener Wanted

I thing grammar is extinct in the public school system; teaching it impacted students self esteem.

Yes.

Cheryl Isaak

Yes, and these monomers are the building blocks of spandex tite material.

Tulips Too Many! Brilliant!!

Reply to
Amos Nomore

Theme music? "Tiptoe Thru the Tulips" - Tiny Tim, of course.

Reply to
Charlie

Perfect! Hope springs eternal.

Reply to
Amos Nomore

Yes, I know this to be true and possibly one of the most obnoxious parenting I've seen to date. Everyone doesn't win. It's okay to lose. Actually, we probably lose more than we win, so training to lose gracefully is indelibly more important and relavent than the inappropriate of self-agrandizement children are subject to. It makes me very glad I never had children. I imagine it is a much harder job to raise children today than it was when I was a child in the 50s.

Oh good! My garden was on television more than once. If they saw it now they'd wonder where or when the elephant would be coming through the bush! It's wild back there.

I'll also be published next issue of Mandala magazine; a Tibetan Buddhist magazine and the article is about gardening without killing. I've been published before, but I think this will always be the shining moment for me.

jangchub

Actually, that was a direct quote from a retiring public school teacher. She's gone to private school to (her quote) "where I can actually teach". She's about 5-6 years older than me and was the only teacher my son said he actually could respect, rather than just show respect.

Huzzah for you! I've only been published in technical journals or daylily related newsletters. C

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak