Turkeys!!! Turkeys!!! Turkeys!!!

Yes turkeys, over a dozen real wild turkeys!! How can I keep them off of my newly seeded lawn area? They love to roll in the loose dirt!!!
No, a fence is not an option! No, I don't want to fill my freezer with wild turkey meat! No, I can't let the dog run free, it will do just as much damage!
Any ideas???
Ron H. West Central Wisconsin
--
This outgoing email was scanned by
Norton Antivirus Corp. Edition

I do, send them my way :-)
Add pictures here
✖
Ron H wrote:

Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Add pictures here
✖
Hey! Great Idea!!! I even have a motion sensor triggered valve that I used a few years ago for deer ( before I discovered Liquid Fence® ). Thanks Carl!
Ron H.

----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road -----------------
Add pictures here
✖
Man I would love to fill the freezer. Nothin like turkey that have pissed you off. Somehow they taste better.

Add pictures here
✖

This sounds like a job for the motion-detector-sprinkler.
- Billy Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)
Add pictures here
✖