Turkeys!!! Turkeys!!! Turkeys!!!

Yes turkeys, over a dozen real wild turkeys!! How can I keep them off of my newly seeded lawn area? They love to roll in the loose dirt!!!

No, a fence is not an option! No, I don't want to fill my freezer with wild turkey meat! No, I can't let the dog run free, it will do just as much damage!

Any ideas???

Ron H. West Central Wisconsin

Reply to
Ron H

I do, send them my way :-)

Reply to
Lilah Morgan

Motion activated sprinkler.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Hey! Great Idea!!! I even have a motion sensor triggered valve that I used a few years ago for deer ( before I discovered Liquid Fence® ). Thanks Carl!

Ron H.

-----------------

- *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road

Reply to
Ron H.

Reply to
Aluckyguess

This sounds like a job for the motion-detector-sprinkler.

- Billy Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Reply to
Billy Rose