tulip bulbs

How long after blooming can I dig up my tulip bulbs.
Thanks
Gary
Gary & Karen wrote:

When the foliage turns yellow (or brown) you can pull it and dig them up. Actually, it is better to leave them in the ground where they are unless you just want to move them.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850
after the leaves turn yellow
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 21:36:25 -0400, Gary & Karen wrote:

I replant new bulbs each year, the same bulbs never do well the 2nd year. Isn't worth it to me. Wait until the foliage dies back first if you really want to save them. I toss mine in the far backyard (Small wooded area) and let them be. After a few years they will put on a nice, naturalized show.

When the foliage dies back you can dig them up.
--
Chris: "Dad, what's a blowhole for?"
Peter: "I'll tell you what it's NOT for and then you'll know why I can